Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun but expensive weekend!

Saturday and Sunday I worked in a booth with two other Close to My Heart consultants at the Riverside Rubber Stamp and Scrap Show. I had a great time in the booth, helping people make a two page layout using our Silhouette line. That was the fun part........................
Next up the expensive part. But first off, I worked in the booth for products. $120 worth of Close to My Heart products! Yippeee. But I also shopped and shopped and then shopped a bit more! I stopped by a booth and learned some really neat tricks to do with glitter. So I bought some. I stopped by another booth and Ilearned some fun tricks using some punches and making a border. So I bought some. I then went to a booth that had a Cricut Cartridge I had wanted and since it was such a low price, I bought it. I also found a package with 3 large decorative scissors. The girl told me that if I bought another item out of the box, I would get the 3rd free. OOOOOHH, another bargain. So I bought two of the scissors sets and got a third set free. I have friends to share with! Then I went to a booth that had a VERY LARGE sign advertising 40% off of everything!! WOOOOHOOOO!! I hit the jackpot. It was a Sizzix booth. For a total of $260. I got a pretty black and pink big shot, a large black suede rolling tote, the 13" extender platform and cutting pad. There is also 2 texture plate sets, a crease pad, two big dies, one 13" die and a set of alphabet. How fun.
Now I have to get ready to go up to Big Bear on Tuesday for 3 days of cropping. What do I want to pack to work on. Will I get anything done this time? Should I bring my new toys to show off?

No comments: