Friday, July 18, 2008

Wedding Shopping

Days are getting busy even though we have over three and a half months before the wedding. Today Madison and I went to pick up Amanda and her future mother-in-law, Kim to do some wedding errands. First we had to stop at Green River to make a payment. At this point we have put down $8400. That is not even half yet....... Amanda also wanted to walk down the path with heels to see how much the grass. Of course she didn't think if was that bad, probably because she has already bought the 4" heels and loves them.
Next stop, the feather shop! We needed to purchase ostrich feathers for the center piece. Kim paid for those, $154 for feathers!!!!!!!!!!
Then it was off to the scrap store that Kim's sister works at. I was thinking of some ideas for the shower invitations, but alas I did not find anything for the shower. I did however find some
things for me to play with!
Of course by then it was way past lunch, so Amanda with her champagne taste decides we should go to sushi. Extremely yummy, but I felt since Kim payed for the feathers, I should pay for lunch. It was close but I made out slightly better.
From here we went to the shop Amanda bought the bridesmaids necklaces. They no longer carry the one she bought for the bridesmaids, so she found something that looked some what close, yet a little nicer for her maid of honor. "Oh look, I don't have any money, can you pay for it?" So ends my busy and expensive day.

No comments: